Custom View Windows Inc. sells and installs Pella® Wood Windows. The Pella name is a nationally recognized brand known for quality and innovation since 1925. John has sold and installed Pella windows since 1991. He has the attention to small details that make your Pella window installation go smoothly and professionally. He warranties his craftsmanship and has excellent customer satisfaction.
Pella also offers their own excellent warranty and has a great national service network that assures customers of prompt attention if they have a concern about their Pella products that John is unable to address.
Some special features of Pella Designer Series® windows are:
- Double-hung windows that have a tilt-to-clean sash and can be raised from the bottom and lowered from the top to provide two levels of ventiltaton.
- Triple-pane glass that has an exterior panel of insulating glass, plus an interior hinged glass panel for casement windows.
- Triple-pane windows that offer space between the glass for removable grilles, blinds or shades.
- Exclusive snap-in between-the-glass window fashions that are easy to change and protected from dust and damage.
- Attractive variety of grille options and standard grille patterns.
- Optional Fine quality hardware along with a variety of traditional hardware options.
- Stainless steel operating arm and hinges that resist rust and corrosion for years of dependable performance.
- Optional Rolscreen® retractable screen that rolls up and out of sight when not in use.
- Energy saving, Argon-filled, Low-E insulating glass standard in all Pella Designer Series Windows.
- Crank handles that fold away and won’t interfere with window treatments.
- Hassle-Free™ Aluminum-Clad Exteriors that resist fading, chalking and corrosion.
- Three standard exterior color options, seven affordable Feature colors or unlimited number of Special Custom colors.
- Patented SureLock® System that reaches out to grab the window sash, pulling it tight against the weatherstripping.