Pella also offers their own excellent warranty and has a great national service network that assures customers of prompt attention if they have a concern about their Pella products that John is unable to address.
Some special features of Pella Designer Series® windows are:
- Double-hung windows that have a tilt-to-clean sash and can be raised from the bottom and lowered from the top to provide two levels of ventiltaton.
- Triple-pane glass that has an exterior panel of insulating glass, plus an interior hinged glass panel for casement windows.
- Triple-pane windows that offer space between the glass for removable grilles, blinds or shades.
- Exclusive snap-in between-the-glass window fashions that are easy to change and protected from dust and damage.
- Attractive variety of grille options and standard grille patterns.
- Optional Fine quality hardware along with a variety of traditional hardware options.
- Stainless steel operating arm and hinges that resist rust and corrosion for years of dependable performance.
- Optional Rolscreen® retractable screen that rolls up and out of sight when not in use.
- Energy saving, Argon-filled, Low-E insulating glass standard in all Pella Designer Series Windows.
- Crank handles that fold away and won’t interfere with window treatments.
- Hassle-Free™ Aluminum-Clad Exteriors that resist fading, chalking and corrosion.
- Three standard exterior color options, seven affordable Feature colors or unlimited number of Special Custom colors.
- Patented SureLock® System that reaches out to grab the window sash, pulling it tight against the weatherstripping.